How to Use One WhatsApp Account on Two Devices
Trick / How to Whatsapp Account On Two Devices If, You Have Two Android Phones And If You Want To Use Your Own Account On Both Android Phones. By Default, Then You Activate Whatsapp Account In One Device.
Then, When You Try To Activate It On Second Android Phones It Will Automatically Be Deactivated From The First Phone. Now, You Have A Solution To Run One Account On Two Devices Without Rooting The Smartphone
You Can Use The ‘Whatsapp Web’ For Using One Whatsapp Account At Two In The Same Time. In This Article We Are Providing A Quick And Easy Guide To Use The Same Whatsapp Account On Two Different Devices At The Same Time With The Same Default Phone Number.
Can Really Use One Whatsapp Account In Two Smartphone
Generally, you can use one WhatsApp account at one time But WhatsApp officially does not allow their user to use one account on two android phones due to WhatsApp user or there privacy security reasons. But there is two or three tricks you can use one WhatsApp account in two Android phones
WhatsApp is currently working on a project that the user can use their account in various Android phones. WhatsApp latest beta version hint that the multiple device system Final work on the project is in progress. This feature will be available soon then WhatsApp officially allow the user to use one account in various Android phone or iOS.
But you have to use your one account into smartphones then For this, then you can download it third party app from Play Store known as “WhatsAppScan Pro” this app only available in Play Store so this method will not work if your primary phone is Android secondary phone is iOS this method only working Android to Android smartphones
Note:- WhatsAppScan Pro using lots of AD.
Types Of Method Using One Whatsapp Account In Two Phone
By WhatsApp Officially now at the time, there is no official solution but you can use WhatsApp account in two phones by some method like
- Web Browser
- WhatsAppscan app
- Smartphone to Laptop desktop
What Is Whatsapp Scan Pro App
WhatsAppscan pro is an app that you can use for using one WhatsApp account in two Phone by QR code scanning this app now available in Play Store but not available in iOS so you’re an iOS user you can not use this app Almost 50k + people download this app with 4.6 Rating by 382 reviews. But there is one problem that irritates you this app contains lots of.
How To Use One Whatsapp Account In Two Phone By Web Browser
- Open your WhatsApp account in primary phone or in second open the Chrome and search web.whatsapp.com this website will redirect you to ‘www.whatsapp.com’.
- Now tap on chrome ‘3 line dot’ menu at the right side URL box and click on the ‘Request Desktop Site’ option. It will take you to the desktop site ‘web.whatsapp.com’.
- Now, open your Whatsapp account on the primary phone after Whatsapp open click on 3 Vertical dots’ Menu icon there are lots of options –> click on ‘WhatsApp Web scan
- Now, WhatsApp scanning camera opens in the primary phone, Now just scan the QR Code shown on the browser of the second phone scan the QR code from a primary smartphone.
- done Now, on your other phone you can see Whatsapp screen will be open you can also control all the settings on another phone you can send message to any send photos, video everything.
Note:- Must ensure that both devices will be connected through Data connection.
How To Use Whatsapp Account In Two Phone By Whatsappscan App
- Download the WhatsAppscan app in secondary phone install the App open it on second phone allow the permission of Media files.
- Now, open your WhatsApp account in primary phone Click on 3 dot Click on “WhatsApp web” now your Qr camera scanner is open
- Now in second phone click on “WhatsCan” now Qr code will be generated
- scan this QR code from the first phone to the second phone after scanning it will take some time it will be open in your secondary Phone
- Now, you see all the messages, video photos status showing in second phone the same as default WhatsApp you can control everything send – receive messages.
Use The Whatsapp On Your Desktop Or Pc
If you want to use your WhatsApp in your Laptop desktop then follow the Below step
This process also works on the same method of scanning WhatsApp QR code and using the WhatsApp on your laptop or PC.
- open your WhatsApp application on the smartphone and then open your desktop pc go to the default browser and search web.whatsapp.com
- After opening the website we see the option to scan the QR code now open the WhatsApp account on your smartphone
- Now required to “scan the QR code” Click on three-dot again’ click on it open your what’s app web scan the camera will open on your mobile device.
- On the other side you see the QR code in laptop desktop or PC, Now scan the QR code from smartphone to Laptop it same some few seconds now see all your WhatsApp seeing in laptop
- Now you also control your WhatsApp account Through desktop you can also send or receive messages
How To Logout Whatsapp From Desktop Pc Or From Third-Party App
If You Want To Logout Your Whatsapp From Third-Party App Or Laptop Pc You Need To Just Do One Thing Go To The Primary Default Whatsapp Account Open It Again ” Click ” One “Whatsapp Web” After Clicking Here You See All The Device Where Your Whatsapp Account Will Be Open For Log Out Click Below ” Logout From All Devices” After Clicking On In Few Second The Account Will Be Deactivated From All The Device Where You Log In. After Successfully Logout No Device Will Be Shown In “Whatsapp Web”
If You Have Facing Any Problem You Can Comment Below We Are Trying To Solve Your Query.